The Hoarding Cleaning Experts
We provide respectful and detailed hoarding cleanup and odor removal services.
Why choose Dynamic Restoration to when you need hoarding cleanup?
Excessive acquisition of materials, also known as hoarding, is said to affect 5 to 14 million people in the United States.
Licensed, Certified, Insured. We work with all insurances.
According to the International OCD Foundation, compulsive hoarding includes the following:
- A person collects and keeps a lot of items, even things that appear useless or of little value to most people.
- These items clutter the living spaces and keep the person from using their rooms as they were intended.
- These items cause distress or problems in day-to-day activities.
We get to work fast and take aggressive actions to prevent secondary damage.
Advanced Equipment and Techniques
As Denver's leading hoarding cleanup and removal company, we use only most advance techniques and equipment to get the job done right.
Communication Is Key
To ensure our customers are always up-to-date on their project, we utilize multiple channels of communication to ensure you’re never in the dark.
Our approach to hoarding cleanup
Severe clutter and hoarding situations may create a dangerous environment for occupants and can manifest in different ways.
- Toxicity & Odor: Non-discarded organic substances can rot beneath other materials, creating odor-causing bacteria.
- Hidden damages: Unknown water leaks and product spills can occur beneath contents, causing microbial growth and structural damage.
- Bug, Rodent, & Small Animal Infestations: Piled materials create a haven for bugs and rodents to thrive in.
- Structural Integrity: The weight of excessive contents over a long period of time, can contribute to loss of structural integrity.
We respectfully treat every customer with the sensitivity required when approached with a hoarding cleanup situation.
- On-site strategy
- On-site phase planning
- Contents inventory and documentation
- Contents packout and storage
- Odor Removal
- Contents removal and disposal
Why choose Dynamic Restoration?
Dynamic Restoration’s skilled restoration team has over 60 years of experience responding to residential and commercial property damage, whether it be water, fire, smoke, mold, contents, and specialty cleaning services. Trust in our team to handle your specialty cleaning needs when they arise. We respond quickly to emergency situations and effectively manage all phases of the restoration process. Dynamic Restoration is proud to provide a quality team to exceed your expectations.
IICRC Trained & Certified
We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration) certified. Keeping our team up-to-date with the latest training and best practices ensures jobs are completed correctly, professionally, and effectively.
Response Time & Reliability
We are serious about responding when you need help. We have a 2 hour or under on-site emergency response time goal and are available 24/7.
Our team has restored thousands of residential and commercial structures affected by property damages. When you need restoration solutions, choose a team that knows how to respond from a place of experience and take action fast.
Each customer’s property damage needs are unique and Dynamic Restoration strives to provide tailored, customer-focused care.