The restoration technician’s main responsibilities include general labor, demolition, cleanup, equipment placement, and cleaning methods for residential and commercial properties experiencing damages from water, fire, and mold.
Growth opportunities are available for motivated individuals with a sense of urgency and a desire to learn the restoration and cleaning industry. This is a great opportunity for hands-on learning in a growing field.
Qualifications for the Disaster Restoration Technician:
- Valid driver’s license
- Restoration or construction experience (preferred)
- WRT certification by IICRC (preferred, but not required)
- General labor experience
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Assist lead technicians in completion of restoration projects
- Maintain fleet and warehouse organization
- Demonstrate dependability and quality in work practices
- Exhibit superior customer service skills