The lead restoration technician’s main responsibilities include the scope of work execution for residential and commercial properties experiencing damages from water, fire, and mold. Attention to detail, paperwork compliance, and knowledge of restoration techniques will be cornerstones to be successful as a lead technician.
We believe in the investment of growth and training in our restoration team members who have a sense of urgency, see their potential, and are eager to further their knowledge of the restoration industry. Training and certification will be provided to the right candidate.
Qualifications of the Lead Restoration Technician:
- Valid driver’s license
- WRT certification (IICRC)
- ASD certification (IICRC) preferred
- 2 years of restoration experience preferred
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Lead project execution for water, fire, mold jobs
- Fulfill job compliance and project deadlines
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Lead crew in completion of scope of work